“ QR-MedBoat KL ”
( Quick Response – Recce [reconnaissance] and Rescue Medical Boat, fitted with hydroplane single step hull ) is a contained dimensions rescue and first-aid Boat, to facilitate the water operations.
It's born with the target to satisfy all the requirements of an innovative water rescue craft, is characterised by:
- Ease and safety in men overboard recovery: the deck layout of the craft, allow laterally to pull inboard the harmed man litter even with the use of a spine board provided, in a very short time, , in maximum safety conditions also in rough waters. Further, being equipped with innovative hull that stabilizes, allows stretcher recovery with helicopter rescue with also serious harmed man, in total safety.
- High cruise speed and rapid response with high comfort also in rough waters. During rescue navigation: QR-MedBoat KL is able to operate in an extended range of speed, with limited variation in dynamic attitude trim, low wave impact accelerations, thru the adoption of a high hydrodynamic efficiency, hydroplane stepped hull (patented design) , with a deadrise angle of 18 degrees at the step ( in proximity of the operative center of gravity ).
- Navigation: in river areas, lakes, lagoon area, sea, also with access in limited and low waters. QR-MedBoat KL allows navigation close to the shore and coast line, to transfer quickly harmed man, in absolute comfort into a ground ambulance.
- Large internal available space: QR-MedBoat KL with the pilot console of the craft, advanced close to the bow, allows large internal space in the rear, it allows you to assist with the greatest comfort the harmed man.
- QR-MedBoat KL is equipped with a roll-bar that allows it to set up of different tools and equipment necessary to making it fully seaworthy.
- QR-MedBoat KL is available on request, with Outboard Engine, and with different equipment to lend itself to different emergency and intervention activities.
- Length overall - 5.20 meters ( 17.06 ft. ) until 9.00 meters ( 29.52 ft. )
- Beam overall - 2.45 meters ( 8.0 ft. ) minimum
- Draft with Maximum Load - 0.42 meters ( 1.38 ft. )
- Hull Type hydroplane single step
- Deadrise at step ( V ) - 18°
- Load capacity mnm - n° 4 persons
- Fuel capacity - max 60 liters ( 15.85 US gal. )
(Weight without standard equipment, liquid and full fuel, engine) - 400 kg. ( 882 lbs. ) until ___ Kg. ( ___ lbs. )
- Project CE Category - C
- Hull in Fiberglass red, grey or military colors
- Tubulars in Neoprene Hypalon red, grey or military colors
- Engine type not included: Optional on request Outboard Engine ( min-max ) 40-80 Hp
- n. 1 Roll-Bar set up with Antenna, Radar, Sound signaling equipment, Navigation directional spotlight two bright beams, light flashing.
- n. 1 Stretcher type, suitable for the traumatized people stabilization, following of accident in the water. It's also equipped and supplied as an accessory, special safety harness indicated, particularly for recovery, lifting and transport by helicopter rescue operations.
- n. - Options on request: Communications and navigation equipment. Military and defense equipment.
- n. 1 Watertight Container for first aid equipment.
Standard Safety Equipment:
- n. 4 Life jackets
- n. 2 Water Rescue Ring Buoy complete with grab line
- n. 1 Water Rescue Can
- n. 1 Water Rescue Signals package
- n. 1 Buoy Floating light
- n. 2 Buoy Smoke floating
- n. 1 Fire Extinguisher 1 kg.
- n. 1 Anchor Foldable umbrella version 4.5 kg.
- n. 1 Anchor line 30 mt.
- n. 1 Boat Hook and handle
- n. 1 Pump or other exhaustion means for water out of the boat
- n. 1 National Flag
First-Aid Equipment - on request:
( Different and Customizable in according on the specific needs )
- n. 1 Kit First-Aid
- n. 1 Disposable Rescue Thermal Blanket
- n. 1 Cervical Collars kit
- n. 1 Defibrillator
- n. 1 Resuscitation System